Captured Light Stained Glass Studio

Monday, April 18, 2011

Coming soon!


This will be the 10th panel from that Bullseye glass set. New details in this piece...the inset cornered diamonds (which will make alignment go a little smoother--crossing my fingers!) and the 1in beveled edge. Most of the pieces in this panel are semi-opaque, so I needed to come up with something to let a little more light into the panel. I think this will do just fine.

So I'll be packing this one up to foil at work tomorrow. I work in a call center complete with a hands free headset, so have very little use of my hands for 8 hrs a day. Doing my art at work makes the time go by so much faster, and keeps me from picking the lint out of the keyboard (yes, I'm slightly neurotic if you haven't figured that one out by now!). Thankfully my bosses don't care, and it creates alot of interest in my artistic endeavors from my coworkers wanting to see the finished product. :P

I think I have enough pieces left to make a browns/yellows panel, and a multicolor from all the leftovers from the other panels. I also have about 5 other sampler boxes maunfactured by other companies, so I'm going to have my hands very full here quite awhile with these patchwork panels.

Will post more pics and put up on the Etsy page once the piece is complete. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment